3.18.2011

Making My Husband Cry "Uncle"

Please, I just need, like...five minutes. Please please please....

I begged my husband the other night for just five minutes, that's all I needed to blurt out what I needed for a short video. I knew it wouldn't be fancy, but I didn't need it to be. I just needed a few minutes because I couldn't hold the phone (Yes, I used my Blackberry to make a video. I know you are absolutely astounded by the video quality. lol) and flip my hair around at the same time.

The way I see it, who better to send to Seattle for a photography business workshop than a coffee-addicted mom? I can't be picked if I don't submit a video, right?



My husband actually considered making his own video begging Jasmine and creativeLIVE to pick me so he can stop filming me. Poor guy...it was definitely more than "just five minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment